Zip lining in Sayulita, Mexico
Sayulita canopy and zip line tours with Villa Amor
There is nothing quite as exhilarating as soaring through the jungle canopy on a zip-line or rappelling down a waterfall in the jungles of the Sierra Madre. It’s magical, and some say transformative, to see the beauty of our tropical jungle from a bird’s-eye view. This is one of Villa Amor most popular guest excursions — people rave about it to us every week.
What to expect on your Sayulita zip-line adventure
Seasoned guides take guests on this exciting adventure through the lush Mexican tropical forest canopy, soaring from tree to tree and platform to platform like Tarzan or Jane – but safely secured in harnesses.
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours, depending group size
- Tour times: 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
- Minimum age: 3-years-old
- Maximum weight: 100kg
- Maximum group size: 40 people
- Included: transportation, guides, refreshments
- What to bring: long pants or shorts, hiking shoes or tennis shoes, cameras with neck straps, insect repellent
- Note: This is not an option if you are pregnant or suffer from back problems