Website Legal Notice
According to the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares), we inform you that:
1. Trough this website we only collect information for the following purposes : ( a) identification purposes , ( b ) statistical purposes and ( c ) to eventually contact you via email in order to respond to a direct request.
2. In the collection of personal data we follow all the principles set by law (art . 6) : legality, quality, consent , information, purpose, loyalty , proportionality and accountability.
3. Your personal information will never be disclosed or shared with third parties (there is no data transfer), neither we will use it for a different purpose than those mentioned in point 1 above, unless there is a change in this privacy notice.
4. The business responsible for protection of your personal data in this website ( www.villaamor.com ) is Barbara Roche, Camino a Playa los Muertos, Sayulita, Nayarit. C.P. 63732.
5. You may assert your rights ARCO (access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition) directly contacting the responsible email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ARCO request must contain the requirements set by law (Article 29).
6. This privacy notice meets the requirements set by law (arts. 15 and 16).
7. If there is any change in this privacy notice, we will communicate as follows: (a) sending an email to the account registered with this site and / or (b) posting a visible notice on our website. We are not responsible if you do not receive notification of change in the privacy notice if any problems with your email account or internet data transmission. At your convenience, the contents of this privacy notice will be always available for consultation online.
The portal administrator reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time.
You can access the contents of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares) through the following governmental websites: http: //www.ordenjuridico.gob.mx and http://www.diputados.gob.mx, among others.
Villa Amor is a Mexican company, which carries out lucrative activities solely and exclusively in the national territory, therefore, any individual or entity that enters into contracts or carries businesses with Villa Amor from this moment submits to the jurisdiction of the Mexican courts, waiving their right to submit any disputes arising as consequence of such contracts or business to the jurisdiction of any foreign court regardless of their nationality, place of residence, or tax residency country.